I'll be making a run or two out west for Salmon to have a multi-species salmon year. Also will be trying to get out to another small stream before the end of the season in a couple of weeks. I'll post photos, I promise.
A blog about one man's journey into the world of fly fishing, tying, and all things water related. Plus some food and biking content.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Still Alive, maybe
Training really has taken over. I haven't really fished much, with the exception of a week or two ago. My wife took me to the coast for my birthday and told me to hire a guide to finally fish the salt. It was a successful trip, to say the least.




I'll be making a run or two out west for Salmon to have a multi-species salmon year. Also will be trying to get out to another small stream before the end of the season in a couple of weeks. I'll post photos, I promise.
I'll be making a run or two out west for Salmon to have a multi-species salmon year. Also will be trying to get out to another small stream before the end of the season in a couple of weeks. I'll post photos, I promise.
Labels:
fishing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment