Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Most of the way...

So I'm most of the way through that book - reading it chapter at a time since I only get about 10-15 minutes of reading time when I get any at all.

Its great. I hate putting it down. The author is funny, charismatic, and tells a great story. Buy his books - all of them. They're cheap and worth it.


On the fishing note, I'm still skunked and really, its ok. I've had a few bites and seen a few bumps but all were probably just rocks. This is a warm week - water temp is in the upper 30's and and its not supposed to get much colder than that at night so with any luck... any luck at all... the fish will be hungry tomorrow evening when I head out. We're talking bass here.

Tying club was tonight and I was straightened out on my Black Nose Dace which I was tying incorrectly. I also - with a lot of help - figured out how to whip finish by hand instead of relying on a tool. That was a hurdle.

Other than that, its all been quiet and the same. Trout season opens 7 days from today. 6 really, since I'm about to head to bed. I'm a little excited.

No comments: