Friday, April 25, 2008

Fishing This Weekend

So I kind of organized a trip. I convinced a friend from work who rarely gets out to join me on a local river. He's a very experienced angler, including deep sea stuff, but now has a young child so nearly never gets out except on occasion during the summer (he's a teacher). He managed to sneak away tomorrow for several hours...

So I got a hold of my usual fishing buddy who just happens to be passing through the area we'll be fishing. Also very familiar with the water we'll be on.


I don't mean to be selfish, but this should shape up to be a good weekend for me. I came SO close to breaking the skunk this past week, I think it might be time this weekend. Its supposed to be chilly and a little rainy... but that means a low front will be passing through... and fish will be feading.


Will report the outcome after.

Good luck to those who are going out this weekend

No comments: