Thursday, July 31, 2008

A parting thought...

I'm leaving for saltier air tomorrow and so, won't be posting. I fished tonight, but unsuccessfully. After leaving work early today and resting for a couple of hours I finally started to feel a bit better again.

My friend caught one fish on a popper, a nice 12" bass, but by the time I waded over to him, it had slipped out of his hands and was well on its way back to whatever hiding spot it came from.

I'm pretty exhausted and I leave you with a link to a post very relevant to this weekend, a post made by a blogger who named his blog after a Modest Mouse song and who's address is the name of his sail boat.

Thoughts on Lakes vs. The Sea (There is some strong language and strong opinions around his site. You've been warned.)

No comments: