- Here in Upstate NY today marks 100 days until the "closing" of trout season on October 15th. In reality, the season never closes with at least two very productive rivers near-by that allow trout fishing all year round.
- The Day Tripper is back online, at least for now. It seems as though 11 days fishing the Au Sable river in MI really did Alex some good.
- Dead Salmon do more than taste good and stink.
- I won't be fishing for at least a week or more. I some how injured my elbow and I can barely hold onto my rod after three casts.
- I finally put my bike back together, so I'm bike-muting now - all 1 mile round trip - no matter how painful it is. See above.
A blog about one man's journey into the world of fly fishing, tying, and all things water related. Plus some food and biking content.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Quick Notes 07/07/2008
Quick Notes for July 7th, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment