Standing outside, recently, I noticed that the sun, though still warm, wasn't enough to cut away the relatively cool wind (yes, wind, not a breeze). Its fall. And it's trout time.
I'll be heading to that very famous river this weekend, most likely. I'd like some company. If anyone is going to be in Washington County, NY and wants to join, feel free to drop a comment.
2 comments:
I want to...but it's an unlikely prospect given I *need* to buy a car ASAP. Good luck, it should be a good weekend...might be time to break out the streamers.
What, no balloon festival for you? Oh, and HoTD is playing at Irish2000Fest in altamont this weekend...you know...if you're into that. And they'res lark fest in albany...chowder fest in troy...all these things i have no time for.
Break out the streamers? Hah! I rarely fish anything else. Probably most of the reason I have trouble with trout.
We're taking our neices to the baloon festival Saturday afternoon but doubt I'll make it down to altamont for I2K. As Much as I want to see HoTD I dont think its in the cards this weekend.
If anything changes for this weekend, let me know. I'll be heading out Sunday morning and fishing a good chunk of the day, maybe on more than one river if I can't find fish. If you need a ride, I might be able to ablige.
Post a Comment